Friday, February 1, 2008

Froot Bat Friday: The Archives

The flashy box hasn't been out much this week, so I had to dig in the archives for some Froot Bat Friday pictures. I'm a little bit bitter because the twins have been blog hogs all week and Friday is always *my* day. See what I mean about them hogging?


This is not a *real* froot bat:


This photo does not seem to show me as the main feature:


Ah! Finally!


In other news, I got tagged by my special friend, Mosaic Dawg, for a meme.

This meme was created by the charming cats at http://www.petspics.blogspot.com/.

What three things would you do that you have never done before, if you knew you wouldn't get caught, get in trouble, or suffer any consequences?

1. I would eat. And eat and eat and eat and eat. Whatever and however much I wanted. and I would not get sick. And I would not have 'tocks troubles. And Mom would not freak out and take me to the Dawg ER to have my stomach pumped.

2. I would bite EG. Forget the Feet and Tails Rule - I would throw caution to the wind and give him a good chomp. (The Feet and Tails Rule is a rule that Mom has that if I happen to lose my patience with the twins (which hasn't happened yet) I can only bite them on the feet or tails - because they can live a somewhat normal life without a foot or a tail. Dad has a nice poem that he says sometimes to help me remember: "Tails and feet, everyone's neat. Tummy and head, everyone's dead." Mom thinks it's morbid and disturbing, but whatever.)

3. I would go outside and run and run and run and run. And run some more. And I wouldn't come home until I was good and ready.

I guess that's it. I can't tag anyone right now because Mom has to get back to work. Grrr.


Happy Friday and Happy Superbowl to Everyone! Personally, I'm hoping to score some nachos or a steak sammich or something on Sunday. Hope you all can do the same!

25 comments:

  1. Titus, eating and running sound like good things to do! :) Friday is definitely your day, Titus. You are a great frootbat woofie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mom is cracking up at your dad's poem - she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We think number 1 and number 3 would be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great frootbat ears, Titus!

    My mommy laughed at your daddy's song. Does that make her morbid and disturbing, too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We agree with your Daddy's song - Mommy gets very worried when Georgie chews on my head - but I don't mind she's pretty gentle! Of course I don't put the bitey on her like EG though.

    I love your froot bat ears Tazo!

    Purrs,
    Bert

    P.S. Mommy just stocked up on ceral and greenies (it was a big shopping trip) - do you want to teleport over to watch the snow?

    ReplyDelete
  6. frootbat indeed he he!

    I liked your answers for your three things, the running thing sounds like so much fun. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the Feet and Tails poem! That's a good rule to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe that's a good poem. When Eric is fast asleep I creep up and bite his ear. It frightens the Beejeebers out of him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yore number one is lots like Mini's. hehehe
    Purrrrrrrrrrs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are the biggest froot bat I know, Titus-and I like your dad's poem-sounds like a good rule to live by-no fun, but still a good rule!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I like that head and feet rhyme. As for the good chomp, maybe he deserves it. hee hee. If you plan on running, come by and visit and we can run away together to the broccoli field of my dreams.

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Momma's laffin at yur Dad's poem -- she thinks it's hillariyus!

    Happy Frootbat Friday, and I loved readin yur meme, Titus! Yur such a kool woofie!

    Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

    ps -- dorydoo's sendin EG more whiskie kissies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We like #s 1 and 3 also. They sound like lots of fun.

    jans funny farm

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dat poem is kinda disturbin'! When da woofie was here wif Zippy and Punkin da rule was "no teef" and daddy would say "Hey, no teef on da puppy" cuz dem two kitties alway tried to bite his floppy ears!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Frootbat Friday, Titus! You are the finest canine Frootbat I've ever seen, *smile*. And I enjoyed your meme! Like you, I'd just love to eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat! I LOVE food. Especially Stinky Goodness!

    Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've been hearing so much about this Super Bowl, I really must try and get one for myself! It seems they come filled with all sorts of yummy treats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. The fact that a poem needed to be created means you must want to bitey often. Perhaps you need a treaty to soothe the savage beast?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Guess what, furry kids! Alla you gotted awardies frum us Ballicai. We gave EG and Tazo an awardie, and we gave Titus another awardie!

    I hope yur havin a superduper weekend, and Dorydoo's sendin whiskie kisses and makin googly eyes at EG, hehe.

    Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like to do those things too. Thank you so much for visiting my blog during my surgery and diagnosis, and for leaving such encouraging comments. I am so thankful to have so many supportive friends. Purrs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. good froot bat friday picture, Titus. We really like#1 - we never get to eat all we wants either.

    Moe & Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hahaha...those are 3 fun things to do!


    The Thing awwived at mine house today. Go mine bwoggy to see. I is upset!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, you have lost your nose on the last picture! Where is it??

    ReplyDelete
  23. I likes #1 the bestest. To eat and eat and no worry - YES!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!