Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What the Paw?!?! Wednesday


You may be wondering what the paw this is.  Well, let me tell you.  It's shedding season for me, so Mom's been plucking which is super annoying.  She managed to get two good 'tocks locks off of my 'tocks.  She put them on Dad's hairbrush in a "T."  I think she thought that maybe he'd think *I* did it, you know, since it's my initial and all.  But he's way too smart and figured out that it was all her.  See what we have to put up with??? Moms.  I'm thinking EG might be on to something as far as finding ours a new home.  What the paw?!?!?!

PS - I've had a couple of furriends ask if it hurts to be "plucked."  It doesn't.  See, I have a double coat and a couple of times a year, I shed it.  The undercoat (which keeps me insulated) sort of loosens up and works its way toward the outer layer of furs.  If you look at me from certain angles, you can see that the furs look different and those are the ones that get "plucked."  Mom and Dad think it's super fun to see who can pluck the biggest tuft of furs from my 'tocks.  That's the annoying part.  All they really need to do is brush me (which I love!), but they say it's not nearly as fun.  Whatever.  Again, I'm asking:  anybody wanna trade Moms?

18 comments:

  1. wow! Titus, those are some pretty big tufts! you mom could knit a sweater for herself with your shedding furs.
    That would be such a great thing to wear!

    bonkiebonks Titus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! We think that's kinda funny, actually!

    ReplyDelete
  3. didn't that hert when she yanked them off your 'tocks?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy, moms! That is totally something out mom would do too. We just don't get the mom humor sometimes! And we are with the Meezers and Billy - did it hurt to have your tocks plucked?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would of been funny if it did happen like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have addicted pluckaholics here too, Titus - and we sadly are starting to feel the effects of the plucker.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man--you know mine would probably do the same thing. Still--I think it's rude... But it's sort of what they do to Gemini!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well... #1 just go me a Zoom Groom of my very own. I don't know f that bodes well. Hang in there, Titus!

    Woofs,
    Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  9. The psychotic woman I allow to feed me brushes me non stop this time of year for two reasons; 1.) I have the same wild fur that you do & 2.) she likes that when she puts the clumps of fur in the back yard (in empty toilet paper rolls with beak sized holes poked all around) the birds use our furs to line their nests for their babies. She is such a SAP! Well; we can't be too hissy; she puts the tubes near the windows so we can chatter & remind the birds to say 'Thank you'. The biped finds this endlessly amusing. whatever.

    xoxo
    Ms. Stella O'Houligan

    ReplyDelete
  10. It just wouldn't work. Trading Moms that is. They are all insane, every last one.
    xx Lounge Kats

    ReplyDelete
  11. One of the events at The Tails on The Trails each year is the plukhk off -

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Even your plukhkings are handsome and fit woo to a T ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. No point trading moms ~ they're all as "bad" as each other! MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mr. T, so you think you and Whitey may be related? Because Whitey has about the thickest coat of furs we've ever seen! You should see what's coming out several times a day during brushing time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the offer Titus, old man, but I'll keep the Mom I have. I've spent darn near 13 years training her and don't have the energy to start over!

    George

    ReplyDelete
  15. My Mommy plucks my tufties to, but she does it the most to the boy bunny, Benny. He has super thick soft fur and when he sheds a few times a year, there is a ring of black fluff around the pen, and he gets huge tufts of fur just begging Mommy to pluck them out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!