Here are thirteen things that we hope Santa Claws didn't see this week:
1. The way we tag teamed the pizza box and scored a piece of pizza.
2. The way EG jumped (ninja-style) on The Mom's back when she had a really bad hurty stiff neck and askeered the crappity crap crap out of her.
3. The way Tazo jumped out of the box in the hallway in the dark when The Mom was walking down the hall.
4. EG running outside in the pouring rain.
5. EG biting somedawg's delicious, pink ears.
6. Somekitty chewing on The Mom's new phone charger cord.
7. EG eating a plastic bag.
8. Titus grabbing dirty socks from the laundry and dropping them all over the house.
9. EG giving Dad and The Mom the bitey when he earthworms under the covers at night.
10. Waking The Mom up at 2:30 am for breakfast.
11. Learning how to open the toy drawer and playing with the must-have-supervision toys WITHOUT SUPERVISION.
12. Flinging Swheat Scoop all over the litterbox room.
13. Helping The Mom decorate for Christmas by dragging her baby Christmas tree into the kitchen and chewing on the cord.
Does anybody really think that these are super bad things? Do you think Santa Claws noticed? Do we have to be good for another two whole weeks?