1. White mustache (oh, yeah)
2. Your blinky eyes (remember that horrible video with The Mom yammering about Titus' blinky eyes?) Hahahahahaha!
3. Furry blog
4. Footie hanging
5. And one that we're not going to list because it's not G rated. Or even R rated. In fact, The Mom felt like *she* was too young for that one. heh heh
Um, after that, we're going to quit while we're ahead.
Let's see. How about 8 random things that have happened this week.
6. I got my claw stuck in The Mom's sort of sore ear piercing. She said some bad words. I hate to say it, but that's kinda what she gets for trying to get me to cuddle.
7. Dad brought home a gyro and Tazo stoled some lamb out of it and then he felt bad so he gave me and Titus a taste, too. But don't tell The Mom.
8. The Mom is addicted to playing "Tap Tap Revenge" on Dad's iPhone. It's like Dance Dance Revolution or something. It might be like Guitar Hero, but The Mom is sort of clueless about that kind of thing. Anyway, she's obsessed and it's got super annoying music that cuts into our nap time.
10. Someone had some loose 'tocks issues in the litterbox and The Mom burst into tears. heh heh (Note: It was a one time thang. I don't know why she got all freaked about it. Whatevs.)
11. I have discovered that fishy stinky goodness is DEE-LISH-US. Holy cats! I snarf it right down.
12. Dawg treats are pretty yummy, too.
13. We got up at 3:50 this morning and scored some breakfast. I think we've finally worn The Mom down. heh heh I can not wait until the time changes and we'll be having breakfast at 2:50 am. SCORE!!
Anyway, it's been pretty boring around here, as you can see. We've been catching up on naps and such. And I'm working on a real good hairball. But that's about it.
Hope everyone has a great Thursday!