Thirteen Things that have happened around here this week:
1. EG's super special poo test came back negative so his 'tocks are free and clear. What, Mama? Oh, she says his 'tocks have not been free this summer. hee hee
2. This morning something was scratching Mama's foot in bed. She thought it was Daddy's scraggly toenail (GROSS!), but it was me. I was clawing and clawing and putting the bitey on her. Hee hee!
3. Titus stole Mama's cherry strudel that Daddy brought her from the very best German restaurant around here. He ate the whole thing and then me and EG helped him clean up the crumbs. It was pretty tasty!
4. We each got to have a taste of marshmallow this week when Mama made s'mores. Mama didn't think me and EG would eat it because we are picky about new food, but we chowed it down.
5. Spumoni ice cream is super tasty.
6. As you can tell, Daddy has left a lot of food items unattended this week.
7. I have started poking my head out the door when Mama comes home. She does not like this new habit.
8. Stinky goodness has returned to our home. Finally!
9. Mama bought us new litterboxes. We like them a lot because there's no cover and we can fling litter super far.
10. I stole a bean burrito off Mama's plate and ran into the laundry room. Then I growled at her when she tried to take it away from me. I am just a little bit embarrassed by that part.
11. The squirty water bottle has come out of hiding. I do not like it one little bit.
12. EG has been snuggling on Mama this week. She likes it a lot, but she learned pretty quick to keep her hands off (which is really hard for her to do) or she gets the bitey. hee hee
13. Titus got a post card from the V-E-T's office that says he needs to go in for a six month geezer dawg check up. Better him than us!