Here are thirteen things we're thankful for this week:
1. The Mom got a proper "sample" to drop off at the V-E-T's office so she's not lurking behind the bathroom door every time I'm in there doing my personal, private business. It was quite annoying.
2. The return of STINKY GOODNESS. FINALLY. We had to go two months without it because of all the 'tocks trouble. We shoulda called the ASPCA.
3. Delicious pink ears
4. My first hairballs. My tummy felt better and as a bonus, it really freaked out The Mom. heh heh
5. Open windows
6. Corn Pops - they are delicious!
7. Lots of pictures of Bert on his blog lately
8. Fresh catnip - oh.my.paw. Mama cut off all the crispy parts of the plants and gave us some last night. It was totally primo. Except I got really nipped out and she thought she poisoned me and was going to have to take me to the ER. hee hee
9. I am very thankful that Tazo was just nipped out and that I didn't actually kill her. Whew!
10. I am thankful for all the delicious things that have been suggested in our contest. I have some new ideas for my competitive eating.
11. Tummy scritches
12. Cooler weather in the mornings so I can hang outside while Mom gets ready for work
13. The Furminator