First up, Titus was tagged by his special, whitester, froot batty friend, Prinnie, for the six word memoir.
Here are the rules:
1) Write your own six word memoir.
2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4) Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5) Don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
6) Have fun!!
I am going to tag my dawg friends, Samwise, George, and the lovely Mosaic Dawg.
EG got tagged by Pierro and all of us got tagged by Parker & Co. and the Cat Street Boyz for the for the 5 Sense"A"Shuns Meme, which was started by Zoolatry.
1. With my beautiful, yellow eyes, I can see... a delicious, pink ear. heh heh
2. With my soft nose I can smell... a delicious, pink ear. heh heh
3. With my velvet paws I can
4. With my sharp ears I can hear... the door opening (so I can try to run outside).
5. With my sandpaper tongue I can taste... a delicious, pink ear. heh heh
1. With my beautiful eyes I can see... a crumpled paper ball that needs to be played with.
2. With my soft nose I can smell... GRAMMY'S POT PIE!!! And TURDUCKEN!!! And THANKSGIVING DAY DINNER!!! Stinky goodness rocks!
3. With my velvet paws I can touch... nice, warm towels fresh from the dryer.
4. With my sharp ears I can hear... the q-tip container being opened.
5. With my sandpaper tongue I can taste... whatever I can steal off Daddy's plate.
1. With my beautiful eyes I can see... my favorite spot on the couch.
2. With my soft nose I can smell... the kitty box crunchies in the litterbox room.
3. With my velvet paws I can touch... my favorite fluffy blankie on my tower of beds.
4. With my sharp ears I can hear... Mom taking my leash and harness off the hook by the door. Walk time!
5. With my sandpaper tongue I can taste... whatever I can get my paws on.
We're gonna tag the gang over at Crew's Views and our bun pal, Freckles.
Very good Memes you guys. Somehow I was not surpised at EG's answers!ReplyDelete
Oohh super good memes you guys! Thanks for tagging me Titus, maybe now I can get some blogging time.ReplyDelete
Bert wants me to say Hi to Tazo!
EG's answers made me laugh alots! He has such character. Tazo, you sure do's like those Q tips, do theys taste good too?ReplyDelete
Those are great memes! Meowm REALLY wants to rub Titus ears!ReplyDelete
Titus, I loved your 6-word memoir!ReplyDelete
Very funny guys!!!ReplyDelete
Poor Titus needs some ear protectors- real bad!
Those are great answers! Helps us to get to know you better!ReplyDelete
Those were great MeMe's. I especially liked Titus' 6 words - very funny!ReplyDelete
those are great memes!!ReplyDelete
You guys have neat answers to those memes,heeheeReplyDelete
I like warm towels too :)
OH so cool Titus!ReplyDelete
You have the most amazzzzing pink ears. I love pink ears enormously!
and your nose is pink too. Pierro's nose gets verypink when he gets excited!
I love the 5 senses meme. All of you are just fabbie friends!
What a great job you guys did with the memes! Thanks for the tag. I will have to think really hard to do a good job!ReplyDelete
Great answers Earl, Tazo, an Titus! We liked them lots...ReplyDelete
Those are funny memes!! EG, you are obsessed.ReplyDelete