Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tazo Tuesday


Here I am in another part of the Tower of Terror.  Neither of us have ever tried this part.  Daddy put me in there just to see what I would do.  He didn't think I'd like it.  Well, I showed him.  I took a bath and then took a nap.  It's pretty comfy, but it's at a good level for Mama to swing by and smooch on me (which is not fun if you're trying to sleep), so I'm not sure how this is going to work out.  Maybe I'll just hang out in here when she's at work. hee hee


9 comments:

  1. we LOVE the top shelf of our tower.... plus we discovered that Ivy can't get up there (gravity issues) MOL You look very comfy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just HATE those surprise smooches attacks? We get there here, too... ALL the time! Hmmmph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know sometimes the best way to outwit them is to go along with them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is the best hangin place
    Snuggles
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. That way up at the top part of the tower looks pretty darned good to us! Enjoy, Tazo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a great spot to nap way up high.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!