Friday, April 13, 2012

Froot Bat Friday

Last night, Dad was eating dinner and he gave me what I thought was going to be a delicious, nommy bite.  It wasn't.  It was a raw green bean.  Which is not a delicious, nommy treat. To add insult to injury, he said to The Mom, " Let's see if he'll eat a green bean."  Well, I took that as a challenge.  As undelicious and un-nommy as that green bean was, I gave it my all.  I was rolling it around in my mouth and making terrible faces, but I just couldn't choke it down.  Because I am a meatamatarian, not a vegematarian.  Finally, Dad pried my mouth open (because I was NOT going to let that nasty bean win) and tooked it away.  I was very relieved.  Because raw green beans are not delicious. If they were covered in bacon or something, that would be a different story.  Anyway, The Mom felt super bad for me so she gave me a couple of cheese curls.  They were delicious!



Have a great (and green bean free!) weekend, everybuddy!

12 comments:

  1. Come on over, honey pie. I'll give you a nommy meatball. or three. srsly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah for cheese puffs!! boo to green beans (though we hear some dogs do like them - but mostly from a can)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee, Titus! That sounds like a lot of hard work for cheese curls!

    By the war, our Beebs considers free beans to be the best toy ever! Maybe you should have offered it to EG?

    Woofs,
    Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you could get the icky taste out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love 'em raw or khooked!

    Same fur Brussels Sprouts!

    Happy Frootbag Friday!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Phantom is the only one here who won't eat green beans, but you know he is Mr. Picky. We get green beans in our bowls every night. Try another one, Titus, we think you might like them. Tell Dad to put some butter on it:)

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  7. We don't think that was very nice of your dad to do...thank cod your mom gave you some cheese curls to get that nasty taste out of your mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. same here, its like we're guinea pigs!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks fur those frootbats and our Mommy wants to send a kiss to that little pink spot just above your nose! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Titus
    EEEEEUWWW!
    waw gween beens..what wewe they thinking?sheeeesh, but I'm sooo pwoud of you not giving in to that icky bean..I'm so glad you got the cheese cuwls to get the taste out
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!