Wednesday, April 11, 2012

(Not So) Wordless Wednesday - The Mancat Edition

DOODS!  CHECK OUT MY TENT!  My Dad gotted it for me (against The Mom's better judgement heh heh).  Isn't it PAWSOME????


Me and Dad and Titus hanged out outside on Saturday.  I gotted to sniff the outside air.  OUTSIDE.  And I hollered at some berds.  It was PAWSOME.

You can find it HERE. But if your The Mom (or Dad or OTW or NTM) is the worrying kind like my The Mom is, you might want to wait until they go hunting or fall asleep and then just borrow their plastic card thingy and order it on your own.  Because if it wasn't for my PAWSOME Dad?  I'd be tentless.

16 comments:

  1. wow - that IS pawsome.....and it looks like fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a small tent that I love, but it is not nearly as nice as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cool! Now if only we had a backyard! Can we come over and enjoy yours?

    ReplyDelete
  4. William would shred that in minutes. Glad you guy like it though. It look pretty sweet for kitties without outside privileges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so kyoool! We are so glad that your The Dad got you a tent! Pawsome!

    Luf, Us

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool tent, but we guess it isn't a"pup" tent - BOLOL

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  7. That tent is almost as awesome as a screened patio, little gray dude! srsly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pawsome! Your Dad rocks! Enjoy the outside life. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Your dad totally hooked you up! That tent is pawsome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a great tent! Now you can do all the whiffin' you want.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I SO hope woo will be pakhing that fur a stay at Khamp Khyra ;-)

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: What do woo think Titus? Khamp Khyra fur him?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my COD, EG...that is beyond pawsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that's so cool! We gotta get one of those!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That looks awesome, EG! Tazo wasn't interested, then?

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!