Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday Hurlsday


Mwahahahaha


It's been a slow week for me here at the Casa de Furry Kids. I only woke The Mom up every two hours all night long (by a giant bitey or some boobwalking or by chewing on the metal part of the bed) for ONLY three weeknights in a row. I told her it could've been so much worse. There was only one scratch on Titus' nose and not one chomp on a delicious pink ear. I showed restraint, I tell ya. Last night, I put a giant bitey on The Dad instead of The Mom (she's always talking about how I do that in the middle of the night and he gets soooo jealous, so I let him in on the fun). And I licked some of the ranch dressing off The Mom's salad when she wasn't looking, just to make sure that it was ok for her.
Wait a second. What am I doing? Have I run out of bad things to do? Am I going soft? This is disturbing. I need to talk to Bendrix.

6 comments:

  1. Thank Dog it is ALMOST Froot Bat Friday!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Titus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just gathering strength for the really BIG project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. rest up Hurl, summer is coming and you need your energy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurl it sounds like you have a pretty full plate right now. We think you were right to put the bitey on your Dad, why should Mom get all the fun??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!