Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tazo Tuesday

First of all, we would like to take a minute to thank all the veterans for serving and protecting us and our freedom. Thank you especially to The Man in Green, Merlin and Dragonheart's Dad, and our very own neighbor, Mr. C., who just got back from a 10 month deployment in Afghanistan.





Here is my tail. It is stripey. I like it. You can also see part of my mitten speckle in this picture. I like my mitten speckle, too, because I always get extra scritches on it.

It's been super boring around here lately. Mama has been working a lot and she says she's always tired - something about having to get up at 4 am every day because some members of our family have not set their tummy clocks back to the right time. But whatever. We did all manage to score a bite of cheese bread and a bite of fish taco over the weekend. It was pretty tasty. I also stuck my paw in Mama's bowl of cereal. I thought I was staking my claim, but she ate it any way. Darn!

Happy Tuesday!

17 comments:

  1. Tazo, you got some taco!
    I'm a poet!
    HaHaHaHaHa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! We have never heard of a fish taco! That must have been very delicious! We love your stripey tail and mitten speckle, Tazo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aye Caramba! Fish Taco, eh? Deed you put a leetle picante sauce on it or did you enjoy it no caliente?

    I join you, Tazo, in thanking servicemen and women in our country and Canada and our allies abroad for their noble sacrifice! Semper Fi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom loves fish takhos but I don't get any since she has them out at those restaurants that don't pawmit me!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello tazo its dennis the vizsla dog hay yore bakside luks just like my sister troubles bakside do yoo go to the saym stylist??? ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool is it that your tail would pretty much blend with my new furry cushion covers?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love that mitten speckle! Sending *kisses* to that! Oh and that striped tail is wonderful too!

    Thank you to all of our veterans today! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love that mitten speckle! Sending *kisses* to that! Oh and that striped tail is wonderful too!

    Thank you to all of our veterans today! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The mitten speckle is a wonderous thing Tazo. It means you are extra special and should definately get lots of treats.

    Big rememberings all 'round to those who fight and fought for freedom too!

    Whicky Wuudler

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tazo! You got a great tail there! Funny, but today I'm showing my tail too! You should come see it! Great minds must think alike!

    Wally

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dats right yoo gotta do whats yoo gotta do to get whats yers! The mom does the same fing tho, she eats it anyway... darnit!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ma loves fish tacos, but she said they don't make them right here in Michigan. I wonder if we can get her to bring us some the next time she goes to Catifornia?

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  13. It seems that #1's previous Aby would companionably share her cereals with hear each morning! None of us are there yet, but who knows?!

    Nice Tail!

    Sen-Chan, Tom and Tama-Chan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Boy! It's my favorite day of the week - Tazo Tuesday! Hello my sweet Speckly-Mitten Kitten!!!!!! Oh Boy, oh boy, oh boy.... Bert

    Wow, Tazo, you really knocked Bert off his little tuxie rocker today - but I think your mitten has that effect on him! Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  15. It sure is a great tail!

    Chase

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey, Thanks for the shout-out to our MIG! We're a few days late to say thanks so THANKS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!