The Mom here: I talked to the vet around 230 this afternoon. The ultrasound showed improvement in the stomach/upper part of his intestine (where it looked bad yesterday). However, it showed that there's a distended area farther down in the intestine. So whatever it is has moved, though very slowly. The next step is to feed him & see if he vomits. If he eats & then pukes, he gets surgery because there's a blockage. They offered him food & the v-e-t said " he wanted nothing to do with it." The Dad took some chicken & rice up there (along with EG's own plate) a little while ago. He chowed down about 2 tablespoons and was acting lots better. The tech asked if they could keep the food that he took up there and while she was asking, EG was trying to stick his head in the bowl. hehe So now we wait and see if he pukes.