Monday, August 23, 2010

Mancat Monday

The small hyooman that's been hanging around my house lately brought over these cool toys. They are called ZhuZhu Pets.  I highly recommend them.  Here I am checking them out:



They are super cool and fun to stalk.  See that round, blue thing by my head?  It's a hamster wheel.  That was my favorite part.  The ZhuZhu Pet runs and runs in that thing, but never goes any where, so you can just sit there and bat at it.  If we ever get a hamster-like thing in our house, I'll be ready to take care of bizness.


That small hyooman also tried talking The Mom into getting us a fish.  He pretty much had her convinced.  Now we just have to work on Dad...

Mancat Rule of the Day:  Small hyoomans can come in handy. 

11 comments:

  1. We are glad you are having fun with your new pet. We think mom will get us one sooner or later. Have fun playing kiddo
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look like a fun thing to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot! Look like fun! If I were there, absolutely I will be playing with those things too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, look at those cool toys! You could be a toy-tester! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man... I think i want that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH COOL! small humans have interesting toys and stuff. Did you try the snacks yet?

    I hope you get a fishie

    bonks EG!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're very smart, EG. It's so important to keep your skills up-to-date by learning about new technology.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like fun toys to play! Will the hyooman leave them there for you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks pawsome. If you ever get a hamster-like thing it will have to watch out for you!

    Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  10. I been wanting a fish, too. But Harley gets too wild with water. I hope you get one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The little bipeds that come here to play have those furries too. Ciara loves to chase them but the bipeds don't like that too much.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!