Friday, July 23, 2010

Froot Bat Friday



So, Mom went to the archives for today's picture because her and Dad abandoned us last night to go see THIS GUY and there was no photoshoot AND NO TREATS.  Anyway, this is one of her favorite pictures of me.  Did I mention there were no treats?  I think I'm going to have to crack down on her going to the archives.  Shouldn't I get royalties or something?  I think I need to look into this.

Anyway, Happy Weekend, Everybuddy!  I hope at least somebody out there has a Mom or Dad or Not the Mama or Big Thing or Food Lady or Two-Legger who will give them treats this weekend.

13 comments:

  1. OMC, no treats?! This just isn't right. You need to do a media blitz, to get the news of this injustice out far and wide!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great frootbat picture of you Titus!
    I am so glad that your mom at least remembered to help you post today!
    I think you deserve treats!

    bonks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I guess we khan furgive her THIS time!

    I mean, she doesn't have to live like a refugee as she's runnin' down the dream!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khrya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Titus this is a very cute picture - we see why your mom likes it so much! But we do think you deserve some sort of treat residuals or something like that for re-use of pictures!!

    Have a great weekend (and we hope you get treats!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sympathize with you, Titus. Mom has so much junk to do this weekend I seriously doubt if any of us will get treats. It's totally unfair!

    Max S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No treats? Of course you should have them. It's not your fault she used an old photo. We hope she enjoyed the show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that photo--while my humans are home, it's not like they do this all the time... sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wrong. Treats should be given out 24/7 to you, Titus. Just because.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Royalties are definitely in order - no reruns without paying up.

    Have a great weekend.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a lovely photo of you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WE absolutely think you should get royalty treats.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the photo! And yes, we agree that royalties should be paid! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!