Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thinking on Thursday

We are thinking that we found the most awesomest way to get more attentions! (Are you ready for this?) Sneezing! One kitteh sneeze (dawg sneezes don't count because Titus sneezes like once a day) and Mama comes running. She scoops up the sneezer and fawns all over him or her. It is super cool. I, Tazo, sneezed last night and it worked like a charm. She scooped me up off the condo and asked me if I was ok and gived me a tummy snorgle and ear scritches and then walked around the house carrying me like a baby. It was awesome! Now if only we could get her to dole out some treats...

16 comments:

  1. We don't get snorgled if we sneeze only once or twice...but mom always sez "bless you" whenever we sneeze...you guys are lucky if you get snorgled and carried around...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, Tazo? We find that yaking seems to get us the most attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeeeees, but you had better be careful,guys... too much sneezing tends to result in a visit to the V.E.T...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you're silly cats! (But, rather clever, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha!

    A smart answer was posted ahead of me: silly khats!

    YEP!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: HI TITUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, sometimes if you don't sneeze in the right place all you get is and "ewwwww please stop sneezing in my mouth" - don't ask. - Miles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice!! But too bad it won't work for me, since I am a dog. :)
    Love Clover xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe if you sneezed about three times she would give you treats. Hope you have a nice Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I sneeze I get a "bless you". I don't get cuddled and all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a new way to get treats! Maybe I should try sneezing more and see if Mom will give me a treat.

    Max S

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, we are gonna try sneezin. We almos never sneeze, so it might werk real good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!