Monday, March 23, 2009

Mancat Monday

First of all, I'd like to wish The Tuxedo Gang Hideout a very happy 2nd Blogoversary! Tuxies ROCK! There's a super awesome spread over there with tons of snacks and drinks for everyone. Swing by for a niptini if you have a minute.

Graphic swiped from the website

Um, Dorydoo, do you want to go to the celebration with me?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




This is a picture of me in the Forbidden Room. It is forbidden because it is super unfinished. See those rusty metal icky things that my box is on? Very dangerous. Yet very manly. I like to sneak in there when The Mom isn't looking and look around. And chill in the box. It's super manly, you know. But then The Mom always picks me up and carries me out of the super duper manly dangerous Forbidden Room. It kinda stinks.

In other, super manly news, our Aunt Liz came over on Saturday. She petted me and scritched my ears and admired my mancatliness. I didn't put the bitey on her at all. The Mom seemed to notice this and gotted all bent out of shape for some reason. "Why can't I scritch your ears? Why can't I rub your belly without getting bunnykicked? Why can't I admire your feets without getting the bitey? Who scoops your litterbox? Who gives you stinky goodness?" The Mom is a whiner. Whatevs.

In other, other news, me and Dad chilled out all weekend and did manly stuff like watch lots of college basketball. He kinda wants UConn to win the whole thing because their mascot looks like someone in our household:



I think some sort of mancat mascot should win. Because that would be super manly.

I don't have a Mancat Rule of the Day today because I've been too busy mancatting around. I'll have one next week.

Happy Monday! And have a Grey-t Day!

12 comments:

  1. Wow you are like the king of the Mancats today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, Mancatting around. That's what we do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUR ONCE, you post shows intelligence and wisdom!

    I'm glad Titus has FINALLY showed woo the way!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Titus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a very mancatly weekend EG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very mancatly! You do it well.
    Ummmm.....our boy is a grad student at KU. That's who we're cheering for again this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey EG, You are super manly, I know it must be humiliating to get "picked up" and removed from the manly room.
    You look great but I do not want you to get brown stuff on your paws!

    I am pleased to hear that you gave aunt Liz special treatment. she deserves it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Living life on the edge is super manly.

    Too bad your mom ruined the trip to the forbidden room.

    Purrs Goldie

    ReplyDelete
  8. EG very mancatly today, who cares if dere is no rule.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a mancat day you've had!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, EARL! I'm so sorry I'm late! I would have loved to go with you. I really need to lay down the law with Momma. She's been slacking so badly helping us Ballicai with blogging and visiting! But I still love you! And what a *swoon* handsome picture of you in the box.

    Sending whiskie-kisses galore!

    Love and cuddles from Dorydoo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is Titus a Husky? I didn't know that! That is cool! I like Huskies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!