This award is called the ‘Honest Weblog’ and if you get awarded it you have to post an honest photo and tell your readers 10 honest things about yourself.
It comes with these rules:
“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows who he or she is. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including ones who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on! “1. Titus loves to eat. (duh)
2. EG (or maybe it's Hurl Grey?) gives an overenthusiastic bitey.
3. Titus and EG always sleep in bed with Dad and The Mom. Tazo almost never does.
4. Sometimes Hurl Grey stays up most of the night (only on weeknights, though).
5. EG loves to play in the sink.
6. Tazo and Titus steal food off of any unattended plate. EG doesn't like people food that much.
7. Titus and The Mom have a special thing they do every day. They face each other and Titus puts his head on The Mom's legs and gives her a hug. Then she reaches down and gives him scritches on his back.
8. We get breakfast before The Mom even goes to the bean litterbox room.
9. The Mom has come to count on us as furry alarm clocks.
10. We only let her down once (when we were all sick) and maded her late for work. heh heh
And Titus gotted this award from Cheyenne Millie.
~ Pass it on to furries that do the Hidey .
~ Leave a comment on any of our posts, of the kitty/doggy/bunny/critter that has a pic of their Hidey pose. Mom is listing them at the top right of our bloggy!
We're going to tag:
Titus' Life Coach, Jeter Harris for the hidey part because we saw a picture of him hiding under his brother, Mike's, bed recently.
Diamond Dawggie because he's a good dawg friend to the kittehs at his house