Here are Thirteen Things heard around our house this week:
1. Hi there, Speckle-dy Speck (to Tazo)
2. There's Mr. Happy Pants! (to Titus)
Note from Titus: You know the voice she uses to try to get me to do quivvy tail and the old "gimme some frooooot baaaaat"? Well, imagine it even more sing-songy and about 5 octaves higher. It hurts a dawg's ears, I tell ya.
3. Errol! Don't even think about it! (to EG, of course)
4. Are all tuxies so crabby? Or just the grey ones?
5. She's drinking my Slurpee!
6. Dude! It's 2:50. It's not time to get up. (to all of us)
7. Where's my bizzy boyeeeee? (to Titus)
8. Shh! EG and I are having dude time. Do not disturb. (from Dad)
9. Well, the Lions didn't lose this week. Um, because they didn't play. (from Dad)
10. Stop licking! (to all of us)
11. DON'T EAT PLASTIC! (to EG)
12. She licked my pizza! (about Tazo)
13. Dude! I had no idea chili stained so much.
And just for fun: