Friday, November 9, 2012

Froot Bat Friday

Doods.  Bad stuff happened yesterday.  I hadded to get my teeths cleaned.  It was terrible.  I couldn't have breakfast yesterday morning (and you all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day).  They stealed my bloods.  I gotted my arm shaved.  I gotted what Dr P calls a "pawdicure" while I was sleeping.  I hadded to spend the whole day at the v-e-t.  And then when I came home, I could only have a little bit of water and 1/3 of my supper.  Because they didn't want me to yack from the sleepy medicines they gave me.  Which means that I didn't get any treats last night either.  It was a really bad day.   (On the plus side because The Mom says I should tell you guys, my teeths cleaned up real nice and they look kinda pretty and Dr P didn't have to pull any of them and my breath is lots better.)

Just look at my arm!  It's bare.  It's chilly here in the Mitten State.  What if my furs don't grow back before winter?
 

This is me ignoring The Mom.  I wasn't feeling very froot batty and the sleepy medicines that they gave me made me feel all weird, so I had no control over my ears at all.  They were stuck in that position for hours.  It was terrible.  Because I wanted to give The Mom my angry ears all night.


Yeah, and the no treats thing?  It was terrible.  But I did manage to swipe a tiny bite of her tuna sammich.  

Happy Weekend, everybuddy!


11 comments:

  1. tuna????

    Tim isn't happy reading this - he has to have this done next week. But we are glad you got to keep all your teefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. White dawg, white teeth and fresh breaths... sounds like a lot of awesome, dude. And just imagine the EXTRA treats you'll get tonight to reward you for your bravery and handsomeness.

    Oh, you didn't think about THAT, did you? mmmmhhhmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're happy to hear you didn't loose any of those gorgeous white toofies. On the upside, the frootbats are at full attention and we luv it! Have a good weekend, furriends. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Titus! You really have been through the wars, haven't you?! Glad the tooth cleaning went well but what a to do, eh? Hope the treats will come now...

    Woofs,
    Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a terrible day! We hope you are getting extra treats to make up for it now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet your vet is named Khatzenpurrs ;-)

    I think this weekend should be all about Handsome T -

    Just sayin'

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: If woo need any furs, please let me know - I'll send 'em your way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you hate it when they do that to your leg -takes forever for the furs to grow back. But we are glad your have some nice pearly whites and none extracted. Now let's get at a bit more than just a bite of that tuna. How about at least a half sandwich.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh Titus, that's just HORRIBLE. WE would give you all LOTS and LOTS of treats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Titus, sorry you had to have such terrible tortures! I hope in the meantime you have gotten lots of make up treats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry you had to go to the vet. I promise your arm furs will grow back!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!