Friday, November 23, 2012

Froot Bat Friday


It was a weird week, doods.  I went after a evil squirrel in the back yard and hurted my neck.  So I hadded to go to the v-e-t.  It was awful.  BUT they didn't steal my bloods and I didn't have to get the thermometer, so it was as ok as it could be.  Plus, I gotted some medicines to help me feel better.  And The Mom felt horrible about the whole thing so I got lots of attentions and I get tons of treats when I get my medicines. It's not my favorite way to score treats, but sometimes you gotta take the good with the bad.

In other news, a super cool guy came to clean our furnace this week.  I think he's been reading our bloggie because he brought me two treats. TWO whole treats.  Full size milk bones.  The big dawg kind, not the small size.  It.was.awesome.  I wish we could get our furnace cleaned every day.

We hope everybuddy had a great Thanksgiving and got to eat lots of turkey (we didn't get a single bite!  Like I said, it was a weird week). Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Maybe you just need to learn how to fake a sore neck, Titus. Hope you feel better soon AND get lots of treats.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad about the sore neck, Titus, but it sounds like the week had lots of positive aspects too!

    Woofs,
    Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your neck feels better. You should at least get some pie for an injury like that.

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That woman shared your pikhs on FB -

    Said something about woo being as high as a kite -

    I think she owes woo an apology!

    The BIG DOG size Milkbones SO rokhk!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're sorry you have a neck ouchie. We hope the meds make you feel better...those treats will help too!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, we think we need our furnace cleaned too. We hopes he has kittehz treats that size! Sending healing purrs fur your neck, Titus. XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Titus, we are purring yer neck gets feelin better fast. Cuz ya NEED to get those Evil Skwerls...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!