Friday, June 15, 2012

Froot Bat Friday


I was trying to get Dad's raisin bran, but The Mom said, "Puppies don't eat raisin bran, T-Bone." Whatever, lady.  I've eated raisin bran before. A whole box. And then you panicked and called the v-e-t and they made me give it all back. I'm still a little hissed off about that.

So far, I've avoided the bath and the v-e-t. But it's coming.  I just have a feeling about it. Especially since The Mom gotted one of those postcards in the mail from the v-e-t that says I need to go. Total bummer.

Happy Weekend, everybuddy!

10 comments:

  1. We don't get to have raisins either. Tell Dad blueberries are great with cereal and then you could have some of those. We all love blueberries.


    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you should at least get the raisin bran if you have to go to the vet anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raisins? Doooood. I need to have a chat with your the mom. You are not getting the treats you so richly deserve. srsly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh don't eat that stuff...
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAAAH, THE POSTCARDS OF DOOM!

    We feel for you, Titus!

    Woofs,
    Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  6. but bran is good for you! it will KEEP you from going to the v-e-t.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you can eat a whole box of raisin bran, I bet you could take care of that postcard easy.
    heh heh
    ; ) Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet THOSE two THINGS tried to get woo to eat the raisin bran

    Just sayin'

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Handsome Froot Bats today! BTW, thanks fur helping with me a pikh fur International Box Day - tee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Raisin Bran is not good fur sweet woofies such as yourself. Try sumthing wif more bite to it next time: hammy sammiches are good, so is chick-hen. We would gladly send a steak fur those FROOOOOTBAAAAATSSSS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well clearly your dad needs to start eating a more dog-friendly kind of cereal! Like maybe granola. I recommend granola. It's yummy!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!