Thursday, November 19, 2009
An Award on Thursday
We gotted this award from our pals, Freckles and Deb. We are supposed to tell 7 things about ourselves and then pass this award on to 7 bloggers.
7 Things About The Furry Kids
1. Titus does 99% of his competitive eating when Mom leaves for work. So he gets babygated in the family room or in the bedroom with Dad until Dad gets up in the morning.
2. Tazo love love loves people foods and has to get locked in the bedroom when Mom or Dad is cooking.
3. EG loves to eat plastic, rubber, latex, and silicone. He has helped our house become lots more "green" since we can't have that stuff in the house any more.
4. EG gets all nipped out and gets wild. Tazo gets all nipped out and gets googly eyes. Titus does not get nipped out because he is a dawg.
5. Titus cuddles up with Dad every night on the couch and gets tummy scritches.
6. We all work together to get the kitchen cabinets open and to help ourselves to snacks. So all of the cabinets and the fridge have baby locks on them. We're working on getting around those. We'll let you know when we figure it out.
7. Life was lots more quiet before Hurl Grey showed up.
Now we're going to tag:
Prinnie and Pierro
Roxy and Lucky
Clover and Chewy
Junior and Orion
Lucy and Trixie