Today is our Gotcha Day. Four whole years at Casa de Furry Kids. Holy cats!
And here's Thirteen Things that Mom has learned about Kittehs in the last four years:
1. They are cool. She was always one of those "Dawg Persons", but now she knows the coolness of the kitteh.
2. Purrs are cool.
3. Kittehs are super smart.
4. Certain grey kittehs will eat very dangerous things and have to have them cut out of their tummies. heh heh
5. Kittehs have a mind of their own. As in, she will get the bitey if we don't want to be petted.
6. Kittehs never sleep. Ever. She hasn't had more than 4 straight hours of sleep in four years. Mwahahahahaha...
7. Some kittehs love to chomp on delicious pink ears and tasty dawg ankles.
8. Some kittehs do not follow normal kitteh laws. Like hating aluminum foil. Guess what? Aluminum foil doesn't bother us one bit. Mwahahahahahahaha....
9. Some kittehs love all kinds of food. Some are pickier.
10. Kittehs can steal food right off your plate.
11. Kittehs are pretty good for cuddling - if they want to. But you can not use them as a pillow. That will get you the hairy eyeball.
12. Sometimes a kitteh will have an evil twin. Who wears a cape. And does bad things. Mwahahahahaha....
13. Always have Dad take care of the mani/pedis. heh heh