Friday, October 26, 2012

Froot Bat Friday


Three guesses where I'm going.  And let me remind you that no one takes me for a car ride for the fun of it any more. Yep, I had to go to the v-e-t yesterday.  (Sorry for the nervous froot bats, but I hate going to the v-e-t) My teeths are kinda yucky and I have really bad dragon breath.  So Dad tooked me to see Dr P-G.  And now I have to get my teeths cleaned. I just don't wanna.  But then The Mom felt bad for me and gave me some pretty good treats last night.  I gotted a french fry and a bite of turkey.  Pretty nommy.

And just so nobuddy feels cheated out of their Froot Bat Friday, here is a picture of me watching the World Series and hogging the couch.



Have a great weekend, everybuddy!

11 comments:

  1. Despite the teeth cleaning part, I'd say you are living life large, duder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the vet visit and the toofer cleaning - TD needs to get his done soon too. Now if only the Momster would find us some yummy bones to gnaw on, our toofers would all be pearly white.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not the v-e-t, what a bummer. We hope you have a great weekend to make up for it.

    The Paw Relations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good reward for going to the V-E-T
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Treats for having good toofies! That's what our Mom always says!

    Colehauscats.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Handsome T!

    Such abuse!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: BTW, please tell YOUR khytties to wake up in The Mitten State - we want them to win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If getting your teefs cleaned means getting treats, we want our teefs cleaned too!

    Go Tigers!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Titus. Sorry you're going to go through that torture, but maybe you'll get lots more treats for it? You know, the kind that are good for your teeth?

    Woofs,
    Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry you had to go to the vet. My teeth are kinda bad too. :(

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thought about woo today Titus, happy spring in heaven,

    Nuk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!