Friday, December 16, 2011

Froot Bat Friday


The Mom thought this was a cute picture of me because she's never seen me do that with my tail.  I think she just wanted to take a picture while I was sleeping so she wouldn't have to give me treats. She thinks she's soooo smart.  I'm on to her though.  I wrote a letter to Santa Claws and asked him for a truckload of treats. And maybe I might have also asked for a new The Mom.  One who has pockets stuffed with treats all the time.  :sigh:

Happy Weekend, everybuddy!

5 comments:

  1. awwww - we love your tail tucked up like that. Mom says that asking for a new mom might get you on the naughty list - she isn't sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three Frootbats!
    Hoping Santy Claws is super good to you ... you do deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frootbat Friday is greatly appreshiated this week! The Mommy really needed it. Adorable sleepin frootbats. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog Titus... mistaken identity or not, it's always nice to meet new bloggers:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful pic ~ but we think yoo should get treats anyway! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!