Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Titus on Tuesday


This is me at the Dawg ER on Saturday. I was pretty hurty. See the bandage on my leg? That's where they stoled my bloods. See how the bandage is red? And that it clashes with my collar and harness? I think that is what is called a fashion faux pas. Daisy and Skeezix would never ever pair a blue harness with a red bandage. Luckily, Dad tooked my bandage off as soon as I gotted home so that I didn't have to be seen around the neighborhood in a clashing bandage. That would've been awful.

In other news, I'm feeling lots better. I was even trying to play with the twins last night, but Mom said I need to stay quiet for a few days. It was a bummer. But she did give me a marshmallow and that helped a little.

14 comments:

  1. Poor Titus!
    I hope you are doing better now!
    Big BIG Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm furry glad woo are feeling better!'?

    Please let me know if 'The Twins' give woo any trouble...I won't hesitate to khome give them some floofy tail!

    BTW, did woo start seeing any groovy kholours after having that 'marshmallow'?

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep resting dude, I feel awful that you had to be a fashion "don't" while you were hurty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Titus -- glad you're feeling better! Hey, the clashing bandage would make it obvious to everyone that you're hurt, resulting in more sympathy and treats, so that's not all bad, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please get well soon. It's a good sign that you want to play. A marshmellow fixes everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know Titus, all us cats proudly wear our "badge of courage" after we've had our bloods stolen. Don't dogs do the same?

    Glad to know that marshmallow helped you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwwwww Titus, our the mom just wants to give you a HUGE kissy. We is sorry you gotted a herty neck but we is glad you is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Titus...we hope you are doing okay...tell your mom to give you another marshmallow and say it's from us...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I sure am glad you are feeling better, Titus. Marshmallers are good medicine!

    ps: It was very thoughtless of the ER staff not to make sure your bandage coordinated with your attire!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww sweet Titus I'm sorry your not feeling well.I send you kisses and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Poor guy. But with the blue harness and red bandage and white coat, you're looking very patriotic! Glad to hear you're feeling better. Take it easy, dude.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Poor Titus, you sure do look like you are hurting there. Good to hear you are feeling better but do take it easy, don't rush things.

    Woos, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  13. :::smoooooches:: to my favorite doggie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!