Friday, February 29, 2008
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Thirteen Nicknames that have been uttered in our house this week:
1. Errol Grey: Momma's been on an Errol Flynn kick lately, and let's just say that it's not boding well for EG.
2. Mr. Angry Butt Fur: Titus's butt furs have been sticking up a little when he comes in from outside lately (Because someone has been attacking me as soon as I come in the door *cough*EG*cough*)
3. Speckle/Speckle Kitt'en: I like it when Momma says, "Speeeeeeckle! Where's my Speckle?" And then I hide. hee hee
4. Eggie: EG doesn't like it when Momma says, "Where's my Eggie?" or when she says she likes her Eggies sunny side up and then tries to smooch on his white belly. hee hee
5. Quivvy Tail: Momma can get Titus to do quivvy tail just about every time she asks, "Where's my Quivvy?"
6. Mr. Whiskers: A couple of years ago, there was a grocery store commercial that showed a white bunny on like a produce review board, and one of the board members said, "Mr. Whiskers says bring the lettuce closer." It made Momma giggle so much that she started calling Titus "Mr. Whiskers."
7. Widdle One/Widdle Big One: As in, Little One and Little Big One. Only you have to say these as fast as possible in a high pitched, sing song voice. Me and EG are "Widdle One" and Titus is "Widdle Big One" because he's, well, bigger.
8. Bizzy Boy: When Momma first heard "Bizzy for Gizzy," it was over for Titus. He became Bizzy Booooooyyyyyeeeee (sort of like how Flavor Flav says "boy").
9. Thpeckle Baby/Gwey Baby/White Baby Boooyyyeee: Oh.my.paw. This one is a
10. Smoke Stack: The yappy dawg next door is named Smokey and Daddy always calls him Smoke Stack. But it's more like, "Geez, Smoke Stack," or "Shut up, Smoke Stack." hee hee
11. Scout, Scout, Let It All Out: The cool dawg across the street is Scout. So whenever she's outside, Daddy sings the Tears for Fears song, but with "Scout" instead of "shout." It makes her momma giggle.
12. Boo Bear: This is what Momma calls Daddy. Don't tell him we told you.
13. Boo T: This is what Daddy calls Momma. It stands for Boo The Bear, but he shortened it to Boo T. Momma gets very embarrassed when he calls her that in public - because people think he's calling her Booty. Hahahahahaha!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
This is a picture of me trying to get away from Daddy - because Momma was pouring a bowl of cereal and I wanted some. Check out the wild look in my eyes - it makes Momma giggle. hee hee
In other news, I am going to tattle on myself today. And this is super embarrassing. Daddy had a turkey sammich last night and he gave us all a taste of turkey. But I didn't eat mine. I think turkey might be askeery. I don't understand - I like turkey in my stinky goodness. Maybe it wasn't stinky enough? This is very disturbing. I think I need to go take a nap and think about this for a while.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Friday, February 22, 2008
Thursday, February 21, 2008
So here are 13 of The Mom's finest (heh heh):
EG got tagged by Mike.
Here are the rules: You have to post who tagged you and link back to them and then to Petspix. Then you have to tag 3 other kitties, beans, woofies, or any other assorted animal. What three things would you do that you have never done before, if you knew you wouldn’t get caught, get in trouble, or suffer any consequences?1. I would take over the world. heh
2. I would snack on all sorts of dangerous things - like latex dawg toys, The Mom's workout bands (also made of tasty latex), string, and fev-vers. Oh, and plastic bags.
3. I would run out side and run and run and run and play and be free. Forget this "Better inside and fat than outside a flat" rule.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Here's EG. EG and Dad were both a little hissy because they didn't put his tuxedo on him. I think it's nice to see him dressed a little more casually. Hahahahahaha!
Mom thinks this cookie is a little askeery-looking:
We both prefer this version:
Here's the whole thing:
We finished off the dawg cookie last night. I got a small bite of my own ear. heh I'm pretty tasty, if I do say so myself. I can see why EG's always trying to put the bitey on me. But I still don't like it.
Happy White Dawg Wednesday to you!
Monday, February 18, 2008
EG here: I had The Mom point out my stripes in the picture from yesterday. They're not as obviously stripey as they once were.
But here is a picture from when I was 5 months old. You can see the arrows a little better if you biggify the picture.
I'm sorry about the lame arrows - The Mom was using Dad's manly laptop and well, it's just not working for her.
We are still recycling old pictures. And I'm still not complaining. Because I do not like having my picture taken. You can sort of see part of my "mitten" speckle in this picture.
In other news, I am going to do some tattling today. First, when Momma was working on putting the arrows on EG's stripes, she saved the pictures as "eg stripey" and "baby eg stripey." Baby EG stripey! Hahahahahahahahaha! I didn't tell him that she did that, though. It's our little secret. Hahahahahahaha!
Second of all, I'm really good at putting my lips or paw on her food. She used to throw out what ever was touched. But now (because it happens so often - hee hee), she just eats around what I've touched. As long as it doesn't have furs on it. And it really grosses Daddy out. hee hee
In addition, she kept teasing me about my stripes all weekend AND she wouldn't let me help the plumber yesterday either. She's on the list. Definitely.
Friday, February 15, 2008
In other news, Dad brought me a special birthday-shaped dawg cookie last night. He broke it up into pieces and fed it to me before Mom could take a picture of it, but let me tell you - it was as tasty as it was cute. I wish I had another one. Oh, and I almost scored part of Mom's turkey sammich. That would've been a darn good birthday right there: a cookie AND a sammich.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Today is Titus' 8th Birthday! In honor of our boy, I'm blog hogging today, and taking over the T13. :)
13 Things We Love About T
1. He gives the best hugs and kisses
2. He's a super cuddly, 60 pound lap dawg
3. He's very mellow
4. He loves to play "Chase Momma (and sometimes Dad) Around the Back Yard Like a Lunatic"
5. He's not a picky eater :)
6. He has super soft ear and neck fur that he loves to have scritched as much as we love to scritch it
7. He is very patient with the twins - and follows the Feet and Tails Rule to the letter
8. He has a great smile
9. He has great toe furs and his toes are especially Frito-y :)
10. His 'tocks fur is super fun to pull out during shedding season - it comes out in clumps
11. He smells good - most of the time
12. He doesn't bark without a reason
13. He's a great listener, except when he escapes from the fenced in back yard
Titus, we love you very, very much and we are so blessed to have you in our lives. Happy Birthday, sweet boy. We hope to celebrate many, many more.
Mom and Dad
Please scroll down to see our Valentines to our special friends.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Please note the conspicuous lack of NEW photos. Please also note that I am not concerned about this, as I do not like being photographed. Please note yet again that this is a picture of me trying to nap in my special litterbox on top of the dryer, while Momma is pointing that flashy box at me. Please note my grrrrr of annoyance.
In other news, last night THIS was on TV. It's Momma's favorite show in the whole world. Oh, and THIS ranks up there, too. Momma and Daddy were giggling because I sat on the Tazo-san chair and watched the dawg show for over 45 minutes. I was just rooting for the Wire Fox Terrier, like our friend, Asta. Can't a girl just chill out and watch the tube every once in a while? hee hee
Hi Bert! :waving:
Monday, February 11, 2008
In other news, last week we received a Valentine's card in the mail. From a secret admirer. This is an interesting development because we know of a couple of other kitties who have also gotten cards from this secret admirer. Hmmmm.
Here's what we know: it came from Florida, it came from a kitty (maybe), and he or she has very good paw-writing. Does anyone have any ideas who it could be???
Anyway, we would like to thank our secret admirer for this really nice card. It was a great surprise and really made Momma smile a lot (which she was a little too busy to remember to do last week). Happy Monday everyone!
Friday, February 8, 2008
In other news, we got some awardies forever ago that Mom finally decided to help us with.
This award comes from the Ballicai.
We're nominating Prinnie and Miles and Sammy. They've all been doing such a great job taking care of their parents.
We also got a super cool award from our pals William and the Ballicai.
We're gonna pass this one to some kitties that EG seems to be partial to - Gandolf and Grayson. EG tells me, "It's a grey thang - you wouldn't understand." Whatever, dude.
And Tazo & EG got this from Karl.
"Here are the rules: Give this award to at least one blogger who has a woofie as a friend. If they let a woofie blog sometimes, posts information on woofie safety, or just love to cuddle with a woofie of their own, then send this award to them. Make sure you leave a comment on their blog letting them know you are giving them this award and don't forget to link back to the person who gave it to you."
We're gonna send this to Pearl, Bert :swooning:, and Jake who hang with George the Dawg and to Parker & Co, who hang with Diamond Dawggie.
Thank you all so much for these awards!
Happy Friday and we hope everyone has a great weekend!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
1. Pretend to eat string (EG)
2. Carry around half of a milk jug ring (makes her wonder where the other half is) (EG)
3. Play in the people litterbox (EG)
4. Lick the soap in the shower (EG & Tazo)
5. Eat rabbit poo out of the yard (Titus)
6. Litterbox surf (Titus)
7. Hide when she's trying to do a headcount before leaving - if she only sees one of us, it really, really freaks her out (Tazo & EG)
8. Steal food off Mom and Dad's plate (Tazo & Titus)
9. Stare at the wall or ceiling and meow (when there's nothing there) (EG)
10. Bite Titus on the ear (EG)
11. Put my head in Titus' mouth (Tazo)
12. Crawl up under The Mom's shirt and threaten to put the bitey on her um, you know (EG)
13. Stand right at the door so that when she opens it, I can try to run out (EG)
Oh and Happy Blogoversary to us! We've been blogging for one whole year! We are so thankful for all the friends we've made in the cat blogosphere. We've laughed and cried and learned so many things in the last twelve months. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
I had some good naps on the dryer this weekend. It was super warm and cozy in the laundry room. If only Momma would paint the walls pink for me. Or maybe purple... I think some very nice girly decorations would be just the right thing. Oh, and a big floofy bed. Oh, and maybe a cable hook up so I could watch TV.
In other news, Titus gave me some *terrible* news this weekend. He heard a rumor that Momma is taking a class. To learn how to use her camera. Ugh. Do you know what this means? She's going to be shoving the flashy box in our faces constantly. Well, even more constantly. How am I supposed to get enough naps in? I'm a little worried.
Monday, February 4, 2008
I think this is a very mancatly picture. See, I'm posing with a can of spray paint, some work gloves, and there are some car keys under my tail. What could be manlier?
In other news, while I did not get to go to the M-Cats Club's Sooperbowl Party last night (thank you so much, The Mom), I did get to have some man time with Dad. We hung out on the couch and I got to sniff a steak sammich wrapper and lick potato chip crumbs off the bag. It was pretty cool. Plus, Dad's friend came over and he doesn't like cats (and he's super allergic to them!). Guess who's lap I sat on? heh heh The Mom had to offer him some benadryl. heh heh
Happy Monday to all you manly dudes out there!
Friday, February 1, 2008
In other news, I got tagged by my special friend, Mosaic Dawg, for a meme.
This meme was created by the charming cats at http://www.petspics.blogspot.com/.
What three things would you do that you have never done before, if you knew you wouldn't get caught, get in trouble, or suffer any consequences?
1. I would eat. And eat and eat and eat and eat. Whatever and however much I wanted. and I would not get sick. And I would not have 'tocks troubles. And Mom would not freak out and take me to the Dawg ER to have my stomach pumped.
2. I would bite EG. Forget the Feet and Tails Rule - I would throw caution to the wind and give him a good chomp. (The Feet and Tails Rule is a rule that Mom has that if I happen to lose my patience with the twins (which hasn't happened yet) I can only bite them on the feet or tails - because they can live a somewhat normal life without a foot or a tail. Dad has a nice poem that he says sometimes to help me remember: "Tails and feet, everyone's neat. Tummy and head, everyone's dead." Mom thinks it's morbid and disturbing, but whatever.)
3. I would go outside and run and run and run and run. And run some more. And I wouldn't come home until I was good and ready.
I guess that's it. I can't tag anyone right now because Mom has to get back to work. Grrr.