Thursday, April 2, 2015

Hot Spot






This thing really puts out the warms - even better than the dishwasher!  The Mom said that we're not supposed to be on it at all (something about it's dangerous and we'll burn our feets or something). But I'm like, whatever, I'm going to do what I want. (She also wants me to tell you that if on the rare occasion that they're using the stove, me and Tazo have to get locked up in kitty jail for like a squillion hours be in our room until it's cooled off and safe for us and that even then she's hollering at us to stay out of the kitchen.) Dood. I'm just trying to take a nap.

8 comments:

  1. Looks like a pretty good spot
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are lucky she shuts you out or you would be hot footing it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one of our favorite napping spots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope woooos fall is peaceful and your new year wonderful,

    NukNuk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope woooos winter is peaceful!

    NukNuk & Family

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope woos spring 2016 is good,

    Nuk & Family

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope wooos new year is blessed,

    Nuk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!