Monday, June 27, 2011

Mancat Monday

Skeezix and his Food Lady came to visit last week (as those delicious, pink Froot Bats told you on Friday).  Look at this picture of two handsome mancats. It's almost too mancatly to handle, don't you think?  I really like Skeezix and his Food Lady.  The Food Lady knows all the good scritchy spots (like my ears and my cheeks and my 'tocks). I almost gotted her convinced to rub my belly, but The Mom warned her that its a trick and I would bunnykick her and give her the bitey. Whatever, The Mom.  Anyway, as a welcome to The Mitten State present, I horked up a nice hairball just for her, but Dad got home and freaked out and cleaned it up before she got to our house.  How rude is that?  Now she thinks I'm a terrible host. :sigh:

Photo stealed from courtesy of The Food Lady


In other news, me and Tazo hadded to go to the v-e-t on Saturday.  We had our check ups and each gotted one shot in the booty. That part was not fun.  It was nice to see Dr Tara again, though - she knows a handsome mancat when she sees one.  Tazo hid in the carrier the whole time. I preferred to hide chillax under the chair instead.




This is from Saturday afternoon.  Somedawg thinks his ears aren't safe. Somedawg might be right. heh heh




Have a great week, everybuddy! Stay mancatly!

10 comments:

  1. Your Dad owes you a hairball. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you hadded to go to the v-e-t! I hadded to go last week, I know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a great visit, EG! But we have to be clear on one point: stay away from Titus' ears!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an excellent visit! You are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're sorry your Dad got rid of your purrfectly crafted purresent for the FL.

    The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word!! Drama, BOL. Sorry you got the needles in the hiney
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and flat Skeezix look great together, EG!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you guys checked out okay at the vet, but sorry about the shot in the butt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too bad about the hairball. Good you got a clean bill of health. Steer clear of those frootbats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!